We used the Yudu that I got for Mother's Day. There is definitely a learning curve but, once you figure it out it is actually a fun project. The emulsion has to be right, you have to know how much pressure to use when flooding the screen and when printing.
We did 21 shirts. It took a total of about eight hours to do all of the work. We didn't do it all in eight hours straight. We did it in two to three hour increments. I am not sure if I will take on another project like that but, the final product made me proud.
Alexis and I brought them to school this morning to give to the teacher. She liked them and I can't wait to see the kids wear them. I know they will be proud to wear their shirts with their school name on them. Here is a picture one of the shirts....